Re: Looking for "Plagues"

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Tue, 17 Feb 1998 11:44:30 -0700 (MST)

Hi Sue, You might try contacting WGBH Educational Video direct, P.O. Box
2284, South Burlington, VT 05407-2284. (800) 255-9424 for information on
your titles. There is also a new NOVA program out called Ebola: the
Plague Fighters (1996)
which may deal wwith the topic on a more timely basis. Jim Scholtz,
yankton community library.