Re: Audio cassette check-out policy

Linda K. Harris (imslkh@selway.umt.edu)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 11:17:17 -0700

We check out all of our media to undergrads as well as graduate students,
faculty and staff. Our short check out periods and stiff fines have
served us well and we have little trouble with damage or unreturned items.
For our complete media circulation policy, please visit our web site. This
address will take you directly to our media circ policy
http://www.lib.umt.edu/dept/ims/mmcirc.htm#loan

At 07:48 AM 2/13/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello videolibbers,
>
>I am drafting guidelines to permit students to check out our audio
cassettes,
>specifically books on cassette, and would appreciate those of you who
provide
>this service to your students sending me your check out policy on this
activity
>- length of loan period, amount of per diem fine for overdues, maximum
fine, how
>you handle lost materials, etc. Currently we do not check out any audio
visual
>materials to students to leave our area, but wish to extend them this
service
>for audio materials. You may send your responses directly to me at the
address
>below if you prefer. Many thanks in advance for your help.
>
>Gail B. Fedak, Coordinator
>Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>615-898-2740
>gfedak@a1.mtsu.edu

Linda Harris
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Instructional Media Services FAX: (406) 243-4067
Social Science 126 E-mail:
imslkh@selway.umt.edu
University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812