Re: Audio cassette check-out policy

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 08:32:15 PST8PDT

Oh, also, we circulate audiocassettes, CDs, CD-ROMs, and feature
films. We do not circulate educational videos or films except to
faculty and we use a booking system for that. Feature films
circulate one at a time for one day (until 9:00pm next day) or
Fri-Mon.

Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 07:48:03 -0800
From: Gail Fedak 898-2740 <GFEDAK@a1.mtsu.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Audio cassette check-out policy

Hello videolibbers,

I am drafting guidelines to permit students to check out our audio cassettes,
specifically books on cassette, and would appreciate those of you who provide
this service to your students sending me your check out policy on this activity
- length of loan period, amount of per diem fine for overdues, maximum fine, how
you handle lost materials, etc. Currently we do not check out any audio visual
materials to students to leave our area, but wish to extend them this service
for audio materials. You may send your responses directly to me at the address
below if you prefer. Many thanks in advance for your help.

Gail B. Fedak, Coordinator
Instructional Media Resources
Middle Tennessee State University
Murfreesboro, TN 37132