Re: Gangs

ret (lorettaw@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us)
Thu, 12 Feb 1998 09:00:39 -0800 (PST)

Try Films for the Humanities & Sciences they have a few videos about Gangs
Phone number 1-800-257-5126 and they have a web site http://www.films.com
and you can try Media Basics Video 1-800-542-2505 web site
(www.mediabasicsvideo.com). I hope this helps.

On Wed, 11 Feb 1998, Maria Koehmstedt wrote:

> Our college has started teaching people who will be working in the new state
> juvenile justice facility in our locale. We need a good video (or two) on
> gangs to help our rural students understand what they are and why, etc. Does
> anyone have a favorite that explains the phenomenon well?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Maria
>
> Maria Koehmstedt
> Reference and AV Librarian
> Clatsop Community College Library
> 1680 Lexington
> Astoria, OR 97103
> 503-338-2463
> Maria_Koehmstedt@clatsop.cc.or.us

Loretta Whitaker Popular Library Assistant
Central Subject Selector Multnomah County Library
lorettaw@nethost.multnomah.lib.or.us 801 SW 10 Portland, OR 97205
Fax (503) 248-5226 (503) 248-5123 x5471