Re: Nenette et Boni & Guantanamera

Karen C. Driessen (karend@selway.umt.edu)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 12:17:25 -0700

It may depend on how you intend to check them out. If the whole set must
be checked out together, one barcode is sufficient together with a checkin
note saying how many items are to be returned. If they can be checked out
individually, then they each should have a barcode.
At 07:49 AM 2/10/98 -0800, Karen M. Venturella wrote:
> Does anyone have any information on how I could order the following video
>titles:
> "Nenette and Boni" a French film directed by Claire Denis and produced by
>Dacis Films/La Sept Cinema Production, Paris.
> "Guantanamera" a Cuban film
>
>Also, how do libraries with CDs hadle multi-CD sets. Do you barcode each
CD or
>just one barcode on the entire set?

Karen C. Driessen, Director Phone: 406-243-2856
Instructional Media Services FAX: 406-243-4067
Mansfield Library E-mail:
karend@selway.umt.edu
The University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812