Re: 3/4"-Umatic and 16mm Film Replacements

Tue, 10 Feb 1998 11:58:50 -0500 (EST)

Judy: I think you are justified in these transfers. I have done it the
same thing, but not as systematically. I wish I had, however; in the past
few months I have lost some extremely valuable last copies that I didn't
transfer to VHS in time.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries