Re: Nenette et Boni & Guantanamera

Cathleen Cummings, Media Coordinator - SRJC (ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu)
Tue, 10 Feb 1998 08:24:23 -0800

At 07:49 AM 2/10/98 -0800, you wrote:
> Does anyone have any information on how I could order the following video
>titles:
> "Guantanamera" a Cuban film
>
>Also, how do libraries with CDs hadle multi-CD sets. Do you barcode each CD or
>just one barcode on the entire set?

You might try Center for Cuban Studies at 212 242-0559

We use one barcode for a set of CD's if there are one unit...as an Opera,
etc. If they can stand alone, as a multi-volume of piano sonatas, we may
put them in separate jewel cases and check-out individually.

Cathleen Cummings
Media Coordinator, Santa Rosa Junior College
1501 Mendocino Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA- USA 95401
ccumming@floyd.santarosa.edu