Re: Video Program Search

milos (milos@interaccess.com)
Mon, 09 Feb 1998 07:22:33 -0800

John_Fick@muccmail.missouri.edu wrote:

> May I ask your help? If anyone knows where any of these titles can be
> purchased in VHS format, please let me know. My E-mail address is:
>
> john_fick@muccmail.missouri.edu

> 1. BLACK DANCE IN AMERICA. (A title is all I have!)
>
> 2. DREAM OF PASSION (Jules Dassin, Dir.; 1978)
>
> 3. MILLENNIUM, PROGRAM 5: THE ART OF LIVING (We need to replace this
> title only, originally purchased from PBS with Public Performance
> Rights. Now all we can find are home video "sets".)
>
> 4. CRACK: DEAD AT SEVENTEEN (1987, 13 min., Originally distributed
> by AIMS media).
>
> 5. ANNA: OT SHESTI DO VOSEMNADTSATI (a.k.a. Anna, 1993 or 1996;
> Nikita Mikhalkov, director)
>
> Thanks for any leads.
>
> John Fick
> University of Missouri-Columbia
> 505 E. Stewart Rd.
> Columbia, MO 65211-2040
> john_fick@muccmail.missouri.edu
> http://www.missouri.edu/~ascwww

DREAM OF PASSION was once released on the Charter Video label/
distributed by Nelson; the label is defunct and the title out of
print. ANNA - Mikhalkov's extraordinary film about his daughter's
growing up through the changes in the (former) Soviet Union is
distributed by New Yorker Films (212 247 6110)

best

Milos Stehlik
Facets Video