Re: need list of all new releases

Tue, 3 Feb 1998 08:24:55 -0800 (PST)

There isn't any such source that I know of...

Randy Pitman's publication, Video Librarian, offers an extremely useful
monthly roster of reviews for new theatrical and non-theatrical
videos--still, it covers only a small subset of the massive video
"publication" universe...

Commercial videographies published by Bowker and Gale, are annual
publications, have lousy subject indexing, and cover a highly uneven slice
of the video universe.

A comprehensive, accurate videography of non-theatrical videos is
something video librarians have been clammoring for for years...I'm afraid
it's probably a dream...

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000