Re: First Americans

Linda K. Harris (imslkh@selway.umt.edu)
Mon, 02 Feb 1998 14:23:37 -0700

There is a WGBH Nova program (1992) called The Search for the First
Americans. We purchased our copy from Films for the Humanities. Hope this
info is helpful.

At 12:40 PM 2/2/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Hello Everyone,
>
>I have an Anthropology professor looking for a film called The First
>Americans (or a title similar). I know there is a film with that title that
>was released around 1969, but he says the one he is looking for was released
>about 3 or 4 years ago. Does anyone know of this film or have any ideas?
>Thanks for any help!!
>
>Jim Glenn
>Manager, Media Librray
>University of California, Riverside
>JGlenn@pop.ucr.edu

Linda Harris
Media Circulation Coordinator Phone: (406) 243-2859
Instructional Media Services FAX: (406) 243-4067
Social Science 126 E-mail:
imslkh@selway.umt.edu
University of Montana
Missoula MT 59812