Re: Critter problems....

Stan Gilliam (stan@pals.guilford.edu)
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 05:37:17 -0800

At 08:33 AM 2/1/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Becky and all librarians who have little critter problems.
>I would suggest you purchase Landmark Media's video WHEN THE LIGHTS GO OUT OR
>THE DOMESTIC LIFE OF COCKROACHES. It may not solve your problem, but you
>would understand the situation much better and may even get a laugh or two out
>of it.Bev

I work in a building which dates back to 1908, and which has been added onto
several times. We have not had any roaches for the last 10 years.
I attribute this to the ongoing fumigation program, and general level of
cleanliness.
Occasionally I see a bug on the floor, but always on its back.

Just because an occasional roach get in, doesn't mean you will have an
infestation.

I have to admit I worry sometimes about the amount of toxins in my work
environment!