Re: Search for out-of-print tome

David Gilbert (dgilbert@WELLESLEY.EDU)
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 09:46:11 -0500

There are several WWW sites which list stocks for out of print bookshops. By
searching one site you are covering the inventory of a hundred stores. It
works very nicely. Here's two that we have used. (This is Bibliofind, but they have a number IP

Good luck,

At 06:28 AM 1/30/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I have a colleague who is looking for an old book, "Quality in Instructional
>Television," by Wilber Schramm. He thinks it was published in the early
>1970s. He would like to purchase a copy, but would also be grateful for an
>interlibrary loan. Anyone have a clue?
>Thanks--Sally Mason-Robinson

David Gilbert - Music Librarian - Wellesley College -