Re: Titles and sources search

Pat Turnage (imspat@selway.umt.edu)
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 09:16:37 -0700

The second title you are looking for is a documentary titled "Marlene"
which is currently out of print. I tracked down a copy for us recently
through Video Oyster in New York (212) 989-3300. You would need to call
to see if any he has any additional copies.

At 01:48 PM 1/28/98 -0800, you wrote:
>I am looking for video titles and sources for the following descriptions:
>
> Disucssion between Marian (Miriam?) Woodman and Robert Bly about a fairy
> tale of a Russian maiden tzar.
>

> An interview of Marlene Deitrich by Maximillan Schell.
>

> A biography/documentary on Saul Bass, an influential film title
> designer.
>
>The last one may not exist! Many thanks in advance for any information
you can
>provide. You may e-mail me directly if you prefer.
>
>Gail B. Fedak
>Coordinator, Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>P. O. Box 33
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132
>(615) 898-2740
>gfedak@a1.mtsu.edu

Patricia Turnage
Media Acquisitions
Mansfield Library Instructional Media Services
University of Montana
Missoula, MT 59812

imspat@selway.umt.edu

(406) 243-2860