Re: Potpourri search

Valerie Scott (vscott@othello.ucs.indiana.edu)
Fri, 23 Jan 1998 12:37:02

Gail,

Indiana University, Instructional Support Services sells and rents two of the
titles you are looking for:

IN THE RAPTURE CC2662
JOY UNSPEAKABLE CC2911

For more information you can call our Scheduling Department at 800-552-8620.

Valerie

At 09:42 AM 1/23/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Dear Videolibbers:
>
>I am searching for sources, or any other information available, for the
>following video programs:
>
> A House for All Seasons series (possibly produced by North Carolina
> State University Solar Center)
>
> Roy Lichenstein: Art of the Graphic Image
>
> In the Rapture (produced by a faculty member at Indiana University,
> Bloomington - Folklore Department)
>
> Joy Unspeakable (produced by students/faculty at Indiana University,
> Bloomington)
>
> Pharaoh's Army
>
> Urban Cowboy
>
> Eric Clapton, Evening of the Blues - From the Cradle (not sure if this
> is the correct title; it aired probably on PBS sometime between
> 1994-1996)
>
>Many thanks in advance for assistance locating these titles.
>
>Gail B. Fedak
>Coordinator, Instructional Media Resources
>Middle Tennessee State University
>Murfreesboro, TN 37132

******
Valerie Scott Indiana University
Media Acquisitions Coordinator Instructional Support Services
vscott@indiana.edu 601 E. Kirkwood, FF 0006
812-855-2921 Bloomington, IN 47405-1223
812-855-8404 fax
******