Re: LC training software

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:36:03 -0700 (MST)

Hi Martha, I have 1 or 2 suggestions however, you may have already tried
them. First, can you determine the version of DOS this software
successfully ran under? Also, were you running this software on a
network or was it just installed on 1 or multiple PCs? Have you tried
installing that version of DOS as a dual boot on your PC (stand-alone
only) and then running your program from that startup. Contact your local
PC store or system manager to find out how to do that - it's pretty easy.
Network dual boot is not possible under DOS, unless the program works
under Windows3.11 for Workgroups (as a DOS icon) and you can dual boot
into that. J. Scholtz. Yankton Community Library, SD.