Re: Marshall McLuhan videos

info@videomcluhan.com
Tue, 13 Jan 1998 09:29:01 -0500 (EST)

Hi Rhonda - Saw your inquiry on the listserv. Would be glad to get you more
info on The Video McLuhan program - you can check the web site -
www.videomcluhan .com for reviews and ordering information. As well there is
a January Special of $450. The regular price is $595.(US)

Re the other program you mention my research shows it's no longer in
circulation.

Stephanie