Re: Vendor search

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Fri, 9 Jan 1998 16:25:23 PST8PDT

We use CD One-Stop. Don't have address at my fingertips, but will
find on Monday.

judyjones@csus.edu

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 1998 15:58:43 -0800
From: Lucy Garza <lggarza@csupomona.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Vendor search

Currently our vendor for music materials is Theodore Front, but
unfortunately they have not been very responsive to our requests. Our
library Acquisitions would like names and phone numbers of other vendors
which we can place orders through. We are interested in acquiring all
types of music, from classical to rock for scores, CD's, and video's. Your
assistance is greatly appreciated.

Lucy Garza (lggarza@csupomona.edu)
California State Polytechnic University Library
Bibliographic Access Services Bldg.15, Rm.505
3801 W. Temple Ave.
Pomona, CA 91768
(909) 869-4402
FAX: (909) 869-3103