Re: Japanese tea ceremony

Nell Chenault (nchenaul@saturn.vcu.edu)
Mon, 05 Jan 1998 15:22:04 -0500

We have a 30 min. video, Japanese Tea Ceremony, available from Films for
the Humanities and Sciences. It is still available for $149.00. It
reviews the religious and historical background, but the majority of the
video is a demostration of the setting, preparation, implements and the
ceremony. This title is not geared to young adults, but would not be above
their heads. Films for the Humanities & Sciences: 1 (800) 257-5126.

At 02:14 PM 12/31/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Can one of you on the list recommend a good
>video which demonstrates the Japanese tea
>ceremony? The audience would be grades 4
>through 8. The only title listed in the Video
>Source Book is not available anymore. Thank
>you.
>
>Carole Clemens
>Albertsons Library
>Boise State University
>Boise ID
>clclemens@bsu.idbsu.edu

Nell J. Chenault voice: (804) 828-1088
Cabell Media Resource Services FAX: (804) 828-7473
Box 842033, University Library Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, VA 23284-2033