Re: outsourcing cataloging of videos

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:12:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi Rhonda, I can heartily recommend Professional Media Services from
Gardena, CA. Linda Hansen, now VP, was head of cataloging until recently
and is a great!! cataloger - she has been on numerous panels and
discussion groups for PLA and ALA. PMS is also a distributor of videos
(like B&T, Ingram) but does outsourcing cataloging of stuff not supplied
by them as well. They will outsource to cards, disk, tape - I'm sure by
now they probably do FTP as well and can probably fit your bibliographic
database format. (800) 223-7672 Jim Scholtz, Yankton Library.