Re: Autobiographical Films -- AIDS

Jean McCarron (
Mon, 15 Dec 1997 20:57:49 -0800

.......and the excellent: Broadcast tapes of Dr. Peter. A series of video
diary entries and interviews chronicling the journey of Dr. Peter
Jepson-Young, who made public his personal fight against AIDS. A man of
great courage, and humour who provided a real education for many

Canadian Broadcast Corporation Educational Sales. Cdn $160 More info
if anyone wants.

Jean A. McCarron
Audiovisual Coordinator
North Vancouver District Public Library
TEL. DIR LINE: (604)990-5817
TEL. LIBRARY: (604)990-5800 FAX: (604)984-7600
NVDPL on the web: