Re: Looking for Hopi: Corn is Life

Nell Chenault (nchenaul@saturn.vcu.edu)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 15:32:16 -0500

This short title (18 or 24 min.?) is part of the American Indian Video
Series. It was distributed by University of California Extension Media
Center. The case title is Hopi, but the projected title is Corn is Life.

The other Hopi: Songs of the Fourth World is distributed by New Day Films.
This title is 58 min. and discusses the spiritual connection between
ritual, daily life, work, and art.

At 08:25 AM 12/10/97 -0800, you wrote:
>I am looking to replace our copy of Hopi: Corn is Life. I found a listing
>that said SVE distributed it, but they said they do not carry it. Does
>anybody have any leads on this?
>
>Sue
>
>********************* ()_()
>Susan Davis DeHut / ||| \
>Dir., Ed. Media Services | O O |\
>Linfield College \ / |\
>McMinnville, OR | | ||\
>sdehut@calvin.linfield.edu (_o_o_) |||\

*****
Nell J. Chenault voice: (804) 828-1088
Cabell Media Resource Services FAX: (804) 828-7473
Box 842033, University Library Services
Virginia Commonwealth University
Richmond, VA 23284-2033