Re: multi part video sets

Sessa (ssessa@suffolk.lib.ny.us)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 12:50:05 -0500 (EST)

Ellen,

At Comsewogue we will circulate an entire set if the videos MUST be viewed
in order or they are used for instruction (i.e. algebra) and the patron
would want all two or three to understand what is going on. In this care
we put one bar code on the set therefore the set must be returned in its
entirety.

If they can be viewed singularly and are not dependent on each other we
bar code each individually and they circulate individually. If the volume
that the patron wants is out they simply reserve it.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Sheryl Sessa