Re: Looking for Hopi: Corn is Life

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:51:36 PST8PDT

We need to replace this also. Anxiously awaiting any info. Thanks
judyjones@csus.edu

Date: Wed, 10 Dec 1997 09:06:53 -0800
From: cdf@shore.net (Cambridge Documentary Films, Inc.)
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: Re: Looking for Hopi: Corn is Life

Sue,
you may have the wrong title. I've seen a film called, "Hopi: Songs of the
Fourth World." It's all about the Hopi and their relationship with corn.

I'm not sure who distributes this title, but check with Documentary
Educational Resources as well as CA Newsreel... but those are just guesses.

Good Luck,
Jill Kooyoomjian

At 08:25 AM 12/10/97 -0800, Susan Dehut wrote:
>I am looking to replace our copy of Hopi: Corn is Life. I found a listing
>that said SVE distributed it, but they said they do not carry it. Does
>anybody have any leads on this?
>
>Sue
>
>********************* ()_()
>Susan Davis DeHut / ||| \