Re: Looking for "Canticle to the Cosmos"

Stan Nicotera - S.I. Video Direct (stann@sivideo.com)
Mon, 08 Dec 1997 21:03:53 -0500

At 02:20 PM 12/8/97 -0800, you wrote:
>We are looking for this series. I found a citation that listed the
>distributor as Tide Foundation, but I can find no information about this
>company, or any other listing for this series. Does anyone have more
>information?

Sue,

We have the excellent series listed on our Web Site . .

Canticle to the Cosmos Series: 12 - 60 minute programs/$240.00 for the set.
Brain Swimme, B.S., Ph.D., featured in the BBS series "Soul of the
Universe" along with Stephen Hawkins, hosts this classic video series on
the New Story of the Universe.

It's under our "Poets & Spiritualists" Category. If you would prefer to go
through the supplier . . . CSU Video, 311 Rydal Avenue, Mill Valley, CA 94941.

Their phone # 415-381-3456 ask for Bruce Bochte and be sure to tell him I
refered you (he might treat you better :-)).

Let me know how things work out. Stan
-------
Stan Nicotera
S.I. Video Sales Group
1531 Placida Road, #3202,
PO Box 968, Englewood, FL 34295-0968
941-473-2601 Fax 941-473-2701
E-Mail: mailto:stann@sivideo.com
Internet: http://www.sivideo.com

"We are what we repeatedly do.
Excellence then is a habit, not an act."
Aristotle