Re: African Burial Ground (documentary)

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Mon, 1 Dec 1997 11:59:02 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Rick Provine wrote:

> Does this sound familiar to anyone?
>
> >a documentary on the African Burial Ground in New York City.

There is some material on the New York City burial ground contained in a
video about slave archaeology that ran on A&E in the early 1990's. It
also covers S. Carolina, the Thomas Jefferson property and colonial
Williamsburg (I think). I made an off-air copy (home use only, I assure
you!). If you want to get it, let me know directly and I'll check the
title and any distribution info when I get back home. However, the
version that Lisbeth Goldberg mentions is probably what you're looking for.

Best regards,
Harold Rennie
Halifax,Nova Scotia
aa349@chebucto.ns.ca