Media Resources Center
UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000
The National Educational Media Network--the nation's only media
organization dedicated to recognizing and supporting excellence in
educational media--is conducting a nationwide survey to explore the
feasibility of a juried online directory for medical and health media. One
of the goals of this project is to develop the most comprehensive directory
of distributors and publishers of health and medical films, videos, and
multimedia titles in the US. The directory will also contain a searchable
database of reviewed titles and will provide links to distributor/publisher
and medical Web sites.
You feedback is important to us so please take a moment to fill out the
survey below. Your prompt response will help us determine how we can expand
our services to this specialized market. Please forward your responses to
"email@example.com" by Friday, December 5th. If you need additional information,
you can reach us at (510)465-6885. Thank you for your interest and support.
We look forward to hearing from you.
NOTE:Surveys are confidential and will be used for in-house purposes only.
1. What is your occupation? 2. Organization/Company Name?
3. Do you currently maintain health/medical titles in your collection?
4. Roughly what percentage of your titles target consumers? Health
5. How do you acquire health and medical titles for your collection?
6. Do you use the Internet to acquire information on new titles? Other of
7. What are the most important factors you consider when selecting titles?
8. What are some of the problems you encounter in developing/maintaining
your media collection?
9. How would an online directory of juried health/medical media best serve
the needs of your organization?
10. What would you include in an online directory of health/medical media
that would be most useful to you?
11. Do you maintain a website? If so, please list your address.
12. Please type any additional comments below.