Re: Jacob Riis Video

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:47:41 -0400 (AST)

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Kristine R. Brancolini wrote:

> I recently ran across the message about this video from last summer.
> Here's the information.

Thank you very much, Kristine. In fact, Cinema Guild contacted me late
last week, and I have forwarded the information to the two inquirers.
All, the same, I appreciate your response. One of these days, I'd like
to see the video! Since I promoted it for them for free to several
hundred subscribers on relevant lists, maybe Cinema Guild would like to
send me a complimentary copy as a finder's fee! ;-) ;-) (Just kidding,
folks!)
Harold Rennie
Halifax, Nova Scotia
aa349@chebucto.ns.ca