Video pirate on your pages (fwd)

Wed, 19 Nov 1997 08:28:14 -0800 (PST)

I am simply passing this comment on for your consideration. I spoke with
Mr. Berov on Tuesday, and he seems to know what he's talking about.
Anyone with addl info about Mosvideofilm, please come forth...

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 1997 16:11:26 -0500
From: Joseph Berov <media@st-p.com>
To: ghandman@library.berkeley.edu
Subject: Video pirate on your pages

To whom it may concern:

You are advertising on your pages the most notorious video pirating
company in Russian language home video market - "Mosvideofilm", located
in Brooklyn, NY.
Our Company "St. Petersburg" Publishing House is an exclusive
distributor for major Russian movie studious. We are the largest
distributor of high quality legit Russian video in US as well as books,
audio and souvenirs. You can visit our homepage http://www.st-p.com. We
think it is totally inappropriate for such respectable establishment as
yours to have video pirate on your pages.
If you have any questions, do not hesitate to call (516) 825-2525.

Joseph Berov,
President