Re: computer software videos

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Mon, 17 Nov 1997 09:39:22 -0700 (MST)

Personally, I like the new Video Professor series of computer instruction.
They are pretty inexpensive $24.95 - $39.95 and have special offers 1
program for $xx and one for $4.95, etc. They also have many diverse
titles and are consistent in their content/quality for the various PC
computer programs. (800) 525-7763 for information; I believe they are
also available through B&T, Ingram and Instructional Video - probably from
Professional Video Services too. Jim Scholtz, YCL. General computer
information - Ambrose video and CPB Annenberg have great series about
history of computing (kind of expensive though...)