Subject: Giving name of requestor to distrib/producer?
Author: videolib@library.berkeley.edu at Internet
Date: 12/11/97 5:48 PM

Maybe I'm overly squeamish, but I feel a little uncomfortable giving the
name of the "prompter" (of the order) to the company that produced and
distributes the video, even if it's only so that they can find out how the
video requested is being used, etc. Appalshop Film & Video wants to know
the name of the faculty member who requested a video so that they can
contact the faculty person and ask them how they like it. Seems invasive
to me. Comments?

Susan Shaw
Briggs Library
South Dakota State Univ.