Re: Giving name of requestor to distrib/producer?

Wed, 12 Nov 1997 09:02:18 -0800 (PST)

Susan...

I don't really have any trouble naming names of video requestors on
campus--in the majority of cases, the distributor simply wants to whack
the person on their mailing list (which can, of course, have its up and
down sides).

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000