Re: Giving name of requestor to distrib/producer?

Wed, 12 Nov 1997 11:52:25 -0500 (EST)

Susan: This is confidential information. We buy from Appalshop and I
don't remember being asked for this information, but if they did, I would
tell that that it's confidential. Besides, I usually buy tapes on my own
initiative (only about 30% of our purchases are the result of faculty
requests), so the answer could legitimately be: "No one prompted it. I
selected it myself."

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu