Re: It has surely been done before

Judy Jones (JONESJM@libraryserver.lib.csus.edu)
Fri, 31 Oct 1997 09:18:29 PST8PDT

What about Ghost Busters and Music Man?

Date: Thu, 30 Oct 1997 19:12:12 -0800
From: Philip Fryer <PDF@mailgate.loyola.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list <videolib@library.berkeley.edu>
Subject: It has surely been done before

but I sure could use some help doing it again:

I need a good list of a dozen or so movies that feature librarians.
Our state's library newsletter, _The Crab_ ran a list last month of
novels featuring the same. Since I'm now co-editor of this worthy
quarterly, I want to return the favor.

I've got "Desk Set", "Party Girl", "Goodbye Columbus" and some old
film with Bette Davis burning down a library. As you can see, I
need help.

All suggestions will be gratefully received, credit will be given to
Videolib members in _The Crab_, and I'll even provide a compilation
list from submissions for Videolib. Is that a deal or what?

If, however, I am merely re-inventing the wheel, and if someone could
simply point me in the direction of the source, I would be forever
grateful.

Thanks for thinking,

Philip Fryer
Loyola/Notre Dame Library