Re: Marketing Plans (videos)

Jim Scholtz (jscholtz@sdln.net)
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 18:59:27 -0700 (MST)

Hi Marguerite, I review videos for Booklist and back in 1989, there was a
trio of videos produced by the Small Business Administration and Bell
Atlantic called the Small Business Video Library. Vol. 1 and 2 were
entitled, " Marketing: Winning Customers with a Workable Plan," and "The
Business Plan: Your Road Map for Success." ea. 55 min. long and
excellently done. They had pub. perform. rights and sold for $29.95. ea.
I checked the Bowker Complete Video Directory and they were not listed.
I'd suggest checking OCLC, Midwest Video in Toledo, OH (800) 675-2785 and
Instructional
Video in Lincoln, NE (800) 228-0164. If they aren't available anywhere
for purchase,
maybe you can at least get them on ILL. They contained a mixture of
voice-over/on-camera narration, vignettes, samples of actual plans and
lots of graphics and music to keep the subject interesting - very well
edited. Jim Scholtz.