Re: remote controls for VCRs/monitors

Judy Jones (
Wed, 22 Oct 1997 08:18:26 PST8PDT

A "zapper" is a remote control for the TV. In the hands of my
husband it is zap, zap, zap on each program until you want to pitch
it in the garbage (or better yet, give it to a student).

Date: Wed, 22 Oct 1997 06:46:44 -0700
From: "Evanski, Betty" <>
To: Multiple recipients of list <>
Subject: Re: remote controls for VCRs/monitors

What is a "zapper" ? We also sign out our remotes, I never heard of
a zapper, I'm just curious! Thanks, Betty

Betty Evanski "If you want the rainbow
Media Services Coordinator you gotta put up with
Robert Morris College the rain"
881 Narrows Run Road D. Parton
Moon Twp, P.A. 15108-1189
412-262-8363 Fax: 412-262-4049