Re: Edmund Fitzgerald/was..Another request

Jean McCarron (jean@nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:05:01 -0700

On Fri, 17 Oct 1997, Michelle Wyatt wrote:

> Sorry, I just remembered I had another request I needed to ask you guys
> about. The Discovery Channel had a documentary last year (?) about the
> sinking of the Edmund Fitzgerald. Does anyone know if this is available on
> video, and if so where can I get it, how much, etc.
>
> Thanks again!!
>
> Michelle

Not sure if this is THE one...but I have:

Mystery of the Edmund Fitzgerald produced by Mark Gumbinger
Bennett Marine Video/Marina Del Rey Calif
Purchased by us from "Quality Books (Video)" in the U.S. for 39.95 (US)
Email me for address if you need it.

Jean A. McCarron
Audiovisual Coordinator
North Vancouver District Public Library
jean.mccarron@nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca
TEL. DIR LINE: (604)990-5817
TEL. LIBRARY: (604)990-5800 FAX: (604)984-7600
NVDPL on the web:http://www.nvdpl.north-van.bc.ca