Re: SEARCH FOR THE OTHER FRANCISO

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Mon, 20 Oct 1997 16:18:35 -0400

Rhonda,

I always rent THE OTHER FRANCISCO from New Yorker Films. Two years ago it
was $125 + shipping for one classroom showing of the 16mm film. Call
212-247-6110.

Marilyn Huntley

At 12:17 PM 10/20/97 -0700, you wrote:
>I am looking for distributors for the following titles in either l6 mm
>film or video:
>
>GUANTANAMERA (1995)
>DAUGHTER OF THE PUMA aka LA HIJA DEL PUMA, PUMANS DOTTER or THE PUMA'S
>DAUGHTER - A Danish-Swedish political drama (1994)
>THE OTHER FRANCISCO aka EL OTRO FRANCISO directed by Santiago Llapur
>
>WorldCat has Buena Vista Home Entertainment listed as distributor of
>Guantanamera.
>Does anyone have their address or phone # ?
>
>Any information on the others would be greatly appreciated.
>
>Rhonda Pancoe
>Media Acquisitions
>Instructional Technology Services
>Colgate University
>Hamilton, NY 13346
>RPancoe@Mail.Colgate.Edu

Audiovisual Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120
Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu