Re: Glen Miller video

Stan Gilliam (stan@pals.guilford.edu)
Fri, 17 Oct 1997 06:39:57 -0700

I recently rented THE GLENN MILLER STORY to watch at home, and
I personally would not recommend it for educational use or for entertainment
value either.
It is a sanitized and glamorized account of his bio, Hollywood
at its worst, and a wooden performance by Stewart. When he's supposedly
leading the band, he looks like a robot and is slightly off the beat.
I could go on, but...