Re: Honey, it ate the video!

Stan Gilliam (stan@pals.guilford.edu)
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 06:23:09 -0700

We have had similar problems with these little combo units, Panasonic model
AG560. This happens about twice a year. This is more than with any other
vcrs we have, but it is not often, considering how often they are used. They
seem to be overly sensitive to how the tape is inserted.
However, they can be aligned /repaired.