Re: Antonioni/Wenders

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Wed, 08 Oct 1997 14:28:35 +0000 (HELP)

James G. Smith wrote:

>I'm looking for a film that hopefully is on video that was co-directed
>by Michelangelo Antonioni and Wim Wenders, starring John Malkovich. My
>customer says he saw it advertised last year playing in a New York film
>festival. Any ideas?
>
>thanks.......................james
>
>***********************************
>James G. Smith
>Collection Development Office
>Denver Public Library
>(303)640-6112
>jsmith@denver.lib.co.us
>***********************************

The Internet Movie Database indicates that it is a French/German/Italian
co-production from 1995 called Par dela les nuages aka Al di la delle
nuvole, Jenseits der Wolken, or Beyond the Clouds. It's distributed by
Cecchi Gori Group in Italy and Mercure Distribution in France.

It may be available on video through some limited distribution deal because
one of our local European/French video places has it available for rental
but not for sale yet.
Oksana Dykyj Tel: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources Fax: 514-848-3441
Audio-Visual Department H-342 Email:oksana@vax2.concordia.ca
Concordia University
1455 de Maisonneuve West
Montreal, QC, H3G 1M8