Re: Question

Thu, 2 Oct 1997 08:31:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hello! While there may be a bit of duplication between the messages
posted on MEDIA-L and VIDEOLIB, the two lists are substantially different
in their focus, constituency, and content...

VIDEOLIB is a list which is primarily focussed on CONTENT issues; MEDIA-L
supports a good number of technical discussions. VIDEOLIB's constituency
is mostly video librarians and archivists and producers/distributors;
MEDIA-L has a much broader membership...

Hope this helps...

UC Berkeley, CA 94720-6000