Re: VIDEO REQUEST

Marilyn Huntley (mhuntley@hamilton.edu)
Wed, 01 Oct 1997 11:11:06 -0400

We have "Dead Birds" in our library collection as a 16mm film (but we don't
rent or I.L.L. our media). In my old Bowker's Educational Film and Video
Locator, the listing shows several university media rental centers that have
the 16mm film. And in my Video Source Book, it says that the video is
distributed by Phoenix/BFA Films. Their
number is 314-569-0211, and address is 2349 Chaffee Drive, St. Louis, MO 63146.

Marilyn Huntley

At 07:45 AM 10/1/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello!! Does anyone know where I can locate a copy of the video "DEAD
>BIRDS"? The video records actual events that occured during the Harvard
>Expedition to the Baliem in 1962; it also presents a cross section of the
>life and customs of the Dani people who live in the Baliem Valley of West
>New Guinea.
>
>A company name and phone number and address would be greatly appreciated!!
>
>Thanks!!
>
>Michelle in Tennessee

Audiovisual Classroom Services, 408 C. A. Johnson Hall
Hamilton College, Clinton, NY 13323
Phone 315-859-4120
Fax 315-859-4687
e-mail mhuntley@hamilton.edu