Re: Video search: PBS documentary

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Mon, 29 Sep 1997 10:18:35 -0300 (ADT)

On Mon, 29 Sep 1997, Marilyn Huntley wrote:

> I'm searching, with very little information to go on, for a video that a
> professor hopes might exist. He says there was a documentary on PBS about
> the pilgrimage route to Compostela. It was narrated by David Lodge and was
> probably originally on BBC. That's all I know about it.

Hey, yes, I saw the tail end of that program! But I thought it was A&E!
(Not mutually exlusive--depending on when the prof saw it, I might have
seen an A&E second run.) I asked about it on both this list and on
hagiomail, and got no replies. If anyone has this information now, I'd
like to know as well, please. Thanks in advance,

Harold Rennie
aa349@chebucto.ns.ca