Re: Labour negotiation video search

Harold David Rennie (aa349@chebucto.ns.ca)
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 15:24:54 -0300 (ADT)

On Fri, 26 Sep 1997, Hooft, Robert wrote:

> Hello everyone in Videolib land!!
>
> I am hoping that someone knows of a video dealing with Labour
> negotiations. I'm looking at it from an instructional demonstration
> view point, not a documentary regarding any particular negotiation.

Unless I hear any objections, I'll forward your query to H-Labor, an
academic listserv for the discussion of labour history, which
occasionally branches out into broader labour issues, and has discussed
labour films and videos on several occasions..

_Final Offer_, produced by the National Film Board, though it falls into
the latter category of documentary about a particular negotiation, has
been praised by union activists for its portrayal of real-life bargaining
situations.

Cheers,
Harold Rennie