Re: A story about a fireman-turned arsonist

Adrienne Howard (ahoward@pps.k12.or.us)
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:58:53 -0700 (PDT)

I can't give you the exact title or producer/distributor, BUT I did see
that particular show. And if memory serves me correctly it was on either
the Discovery channel or A&E channel. I believe it might have been one
of the programs that are hosted by Bill Curtis, like "Criminal Justice"
or "Investigative Reports". Hope this helps!

Adrienne Howard
Portland Public Schools
Portland, Oregon