Re: Movie Star?

Oksana Dykyj (oksana@vax2.concordia.ca)
Wed, 24 Sep 1997 12:56:59 +0000 (HELP)

>Simon Hart wrote:
>
>I have a client who is seeking information on H. S. (possibly Henry
>Sutherland) Valentine. Born in New Zealand, he left these shores to seek
>his fortune in Hollywood in the 1930's. Word is he did have some success, a
>local beauty contest winner won a trip to Hollywood and meet with him
>there. Can any one check in house indexes, or databases in the US? Its a
>long shot, but worth a try.
>
>many thanks
>
>Simon.

If I had a set in my office, I would check the AFI catalogue for the 1930's.
But since his name doesn't seem to appear in lead or supporting roles
anywhere one usually looks, perhaps Mr. Valentine was made to change his name...

Oksana
Oksana Dykyj Tel: 514-848-3443
Head, Visual Media Resources Fax: 514-848-3441
Audio-Visual Department H-342 Email:oksana@vax2.concordia.ca
Concordia University
1455 de Maisonneuve West
Montreal, QC, H3G 1M8