Re: Movie Star?

Wed, 24 Sep 1997 10:00:47 -0500 (EST)

Well, he may have been in the movies but I don't think he was a movie
star! I checked _Film Index International_, FIAF's _International Film
Archive_, and whole slew of cast directories. Maybe someone else will
have better luck...

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu