Re: Fire in Triangle Shirt Factory

Tue, 23 Sep 1997 22:05:17 -0500 (EST)

The title is _The Triangle Shirt Factory Scandal_. It was produced in
1978 and released on video in 1985. The distributor is listed in OCLC as
USA Home Video. I would check the usual home video sources to see if it's
still available.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu