Re: Banned Videos/Censorship challenges

Becky Albitz (r2a@psulias.psu.edu)
Sun, 21 Sep 1997 17:14:40 -0400

A title that hasn't appeared on anyone's list yet, but caused a great deal
of controversy for the University of Iowa's media center during my tenure
is the ever-famous "Taxi zum Klo," a title that actually forced changes in
the university's teaching policies. Despite threatened legal challenges,
it remains on the shelf four years after the challenge (although a bit
worse for the wear, from what I understand!)

Becky

Becky Albitz
Head Librarian
Shenango Campus