Re: Nubia

Fri, 19 Sep 1997 10:56:14 -0500 (EST)

Hi Rick: I found two in a reference work, _Videos of African and
African-related Performance: An Annotated Bibliography_, but one is
German, made in 1956, 10 minutes. Let me know if you want information
about it. It is supposed to be available from Germany. The other is:

_The Right to Be Nuba_. 45 minutes, 1993. From Filmakers Library.
212.808.4983.

Kristine Brancolini
Indiana University Libraries
brancoli@indiana.edu